Produce & Publish 2.1 released27.09.2011
A lot of polishing, fine-tuning and additional new features made it into the new Produce & Publish 2.1 release.
- internal cleanup of the transformation code (switched from BeautifulSoup to lxml) resulted in a much better performance and higher stability
- better handling of the conversion stylesheets (drag & drop support in the edit mode of the conversion folder view)
- Publish-to-Dropbox: generated content can be upload directly into the Dropbox "cloud"
- "Preflight" functionality for additional checks before running a conversion
- better integration with Calibre; better handling of EPUB specific conversion parameters (e.g. coverpage, authors etc.)
- new "My Authoring projects" portlet
- cleanup functionality
- better error checks and more robust conversions
Full release notes
Produce & Publish Authoring Environment announced
DGHO Onkopedia - Powered by Produce & Publish
Produce & Publish Lite published
Produce & Publish Lite fills the gap between SmartPrintNG and the Produce & Publish components
First brochure produced with Produce & Publish server printed
Produce & Publish 2.0 released
Produce & Publish is both a platform and a framework for authoring and generating documents in high-quality and various output formats. The primary focus of the platform is PDF but it also supports office-formats like Open-Office, Word, RTF and most popular eBook formats. Client connectors integrate your existing systems like content-management-systems, portals or native applications through a standarized API with the Produce & Publish server making the platform accessible within your company or institution.
[DE] Onkopedia Portal erweitert um Patientenportal
"mein onkopedia" Portal geht an den Start
Produce & Publish Special Offer
Authoring Environment screencasts posted
Screencasts Authoring Environment
Produce & Publish partner program