Produce & Publish Authoring Environment
The authoring environment integrates the following work processes under one umbrella:
- Design und Layout
If you manage content and layout with an Enterprise CMS like Plone, you can control both the editorial workflow and the conversion and publishing with the same user interface, bypassing the need to switch application or workspace.
Automatic typesetting functions
- High-quality PDF production
- Absolute positioning of elements
- Style sheets
- Typesetting of tables (including tables in landscape format)
- Pictures (CMYK, RGB) and captions
- Truetype and Openfont support
- Automatic hyphenation in various languages
- Floating objects
- Crop marks
- Multi-column typesetting
- Automatic generation of table of contents
- Front pages
- Comprehensive Unicode support
- Support for left-to-right and right-to-left scripts
Screencasts & Examples
Screencasts about the use of the authoring environment and sample applications give an idea of what you can do with Produce & Publish. We are happy to present further sample applications on request.
See our impressive reference list for customers who have successfully deployed Produce & Publish.
Produce & Publish Demo Website
If you wish to test the Produce & Publish platform – and in particular the Produce & Publish authoring environment - please do not hesitate to request access to our demo website, which offers prospective clients the opportunity to try out the full range of functions. Just get in touch!
Produce & Publish server:
We justed finished writing our brochure texts through the web and some seconds later we could hold the print-ready PDF document in our hands - very impressing. Just a blink of an eye away and the PDF was ready - this this the fascination of this publishing solution.